What a pain: Every day when you start up your computer, there are just so many programs you have to open up in order to stay connected. Your web browser, Office applications, the file-sharing service, network connections – it’s frustrating and time-consuming.
Wouldn’t it be better if there were a simpler way to do IT? We get it – it’s a pain to have to deal with a hundred different systems all at once when you just want to be focusing on your work. And lots of IT companies come out talking about how they can improve your life with better applications, but it just sounds like there are going to be more applications and products that you’re going to have to learn to deal with.
There has to be a better way, right?
IT Secure has a way to cut down on the complexity of your information technology: virtualization. A virtualized system is streamlined to focus on the applications and systems that YOU need, cutting out the extra chaff and keeping things fast, reliable, and easy. We understand – simplicity is golden. That’s why server virtualization is the way of the future.
Call us at (603) 668-7733 today for a free consultation on how we can implement a virtual system for your business.
Virtualization is a powerful new kind of technology that lets modern computers run multiple operating systems and applications at the same time. That means we customize and consolidate the IT systems you use into a streamlined, simple, and easy-to-access virtual environment. Your systems become more efficient and powerful, your applications get deployed faster, and a lot of your basic operations get automated. Sounds pretty good, right?
Here’s how your operational costs get reduced:
- Consolidating your servers & applications so you have less to worry about and maintain, your operating expenses are reduced, and you have less opportunity for IT downtime.
- Keeping you prepared for future disasters by having a virtual backup system available, so it’s easy and quick to boot up your system even if your in-office equipment is damaged.
- Migrating all the complex IT infrastructure you use into a streamlined virtual system that uses less hardware, less power, and is ultimately much easier to use and manage.
- Improving the security of your virtualized network so you don’t have to worry that part of your system is made vulnerable by aging hardware or software that’s incompatible with your other systems.
- Applying policy-based automation so you get routine tasks automated by your systems, improving your performance and ensuring that your data usage complies with any regulations your industry faces.
With today’s technology, we can virtualize pretty much anything that you want to access when it comes to information technology:
- Servers: Letting multiple operating systems run on one single physical server, giving you a more efficient, adaptive and easy-to-use server system.
- Networks: Simulating the benefits and guarantees of a physical network but applying the innovative efficiency and speed of virtualization.
- Applications: Applying better availability, speed, and agility to your key business applications, ensuring efficiency and better disaster recovery.
- Storage: Giving you the benefits in space-efficiency and performance that come with better storage layers without the need of additional hardware.
- Desktops: Offering remote access to specific parts of your systems without sacrificing security or performance.
You name it; we can virtualize it. We’re here to save you time, frustration, space… and did we mention money? Pretty sure we may have said it once or twice.
But what we want to know is what YOU want in a simplified virtual system. We’ve told you what our values are; what are yours? Contact the IT Secure team at (603) 668-7733 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to book a complimentary no-obligation assessment of your business’ IT systems. Trust us: with our team, you’ll never have been more secure.