Picture this: You’re outside the court room with your client, getting ready to go before the judge, when your client reveals something you hadn’t talked about before. There’s case law for this somewhere that could help you out, but it’s back at the office on the other side of the city. No worries – just log into the secure cloud server via your smart phone, get into the database from the office, and download the PDF. Everything stays safe and secure, but you’ve got all the tools you need at your fingertips – anytime, anyplace.
It can be that easy to make your technology work for you.
We understand that your law firm faces a wide range of technology challenges – from increasingly complex regulatory requirements to ever-evolving client demands. When your technology isn’t managed properly, it can easily become more of a hassle than a benefit.
So if technology is fundamental to the success of your law firm, it’s critical to work with an experienced team of IT experts that specialize in addressing your unique IT needs. Enter IT Secure. We offer IT services & support designed to help law firms reach their short and long term goals, and ultimately, realize the true value of their technology! To learn more, or to schedule a no-obligation information technology assessment, give us a call at (603) 668-7733 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In today’s technology-driven, highly competitive legal world, your law firm must leverage the latest technologies to better serve your clients and stay ahead of the competition. And while you’re storing and transferring confidential client data on a regular basis, it’s important to consider data security as a top priority! In fact, your law firm can face significant consequences in the event of a data breach, including:
- Legal liabilities
- Reputational damage
- Loss of client confidence
But when you choose to work with our team of IT experts, you’re able to rest assured knowing we’ll help you benefit from:
- Peace of mind: We offer 24/7 monitoring and maintenance of your business IT systems and network, in order to prevent, detect, and resolve issues around-the-clock.
- Protection: We offer data backup and disaster recovery planning to ensure you’re able to continue operations in the event of a disaster or human error.
- Convenience: We offer secure data access solutions to give your staff members access to confidential client data whether they’re in the office, in the court, or on the go.
- Support: We offer onsite & remote IT support to resolve issues, as well as support for legal software including Clio, Amicus Attorney, Bill4Time, HoudiniESQ, and much more.
But what we want to know is what YOU want in IT services for law firms in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. We’ve told you what our values are; what are yours? Contact the IT Secure team at (603) 668-7733 or email@example.com today to book a complimentary no-obligation assessment of your business’ IT systems. Trust us: with our team, you’ll never have been more secure.