Imagine: You have a project that three people on your staff need to contribute to. Two of them work in the office, but one is constantly on the go.
Unfortunately, it’s not the kind of project that they can just come in and sign off on – they need to be involved as each step moves on. How can you let everyone keep up with the project without slowing the others down, and make it simple for new updates and edits to flow between everyone?
There’s a simple answer: file synchronization. You probably have heard of or even used Dropbox or Google Docs to share files online.
It’s pretty convenient, right? Everyone can easily access the same files from any device that can connect to the Internet, so you don’t need to email large files back and forth – everyone can work on the same file as needed. Sounds great!
So why wouldn’t you just use Dropbox?
The problem with online file sharing services comes down to one important feature – security. Services like Dropbox aren’t designed with the rigorous security standards a business like yours needs. Is it safe to trust your clients’ important confidential data to a service that hasn’t guaranteed security and compliance? Can you risk a data breach just for the sake of saving a bit of time?
With our cloud-based file sharing service, you don’t need to worry. We give you all the versatility of file sharing and synchronization services like Dropbox without sacrificing security and compliance. It’s the best of both worlds, and it comes folded into our complete service. Don’t leave your business at risk when it’s simple to get everything you want: call us at (603) 668-7733 today to find out more.
With our cloud-based file sharing service, you’ll be able to store and share your important files in a cloud-based environment online – giving you universal access via the Internet and saving your business expensive onsite storage space. Our file sync service also offers your business unique features designed to improve your productivity, including:
- Increased Accessibility – Not only does our service allow you to access your data via your office computers, you can also use the web interface anywhere you can access the Internet, or make use of mobile apps for iOS and Android.
- Collaborate & Share Files With Ease – It’s simple to share your folders and files with anyone, whether it’s to collaborate on projects among your staff, or to share documents with people outside your business, like clients and vendors. This can easily replace sending large files by email, and can let you keep control over who can access your important documents.
- Guaranteed Security – Our file sync service offers unparalleled security for your data, with military-grade encryption and two-factor authentication.
- Improved Flexibility – You can ensure that our service scales with your business as you need it. Get as much or as little storage space as is necessary, and as your business needs change over time, you can change the service that you receive.
- Cloud-Enabled Server – You can easily access your office’s server when working outside the office. When you access and change your files on the go via the cloud, we’ll ensure your changes will sync up with your office’s server, so it’s just like using your files in the office.
- Instant and Simple File Backup – You never have to worry about losing your important files, even if someone makes changes to them directly on your server. Our file sync service stores backed up file revisions that are easily recovered, so even after changes to documents by employees working together, you can safely get the original back without worry.
- Per-User Fees – You can customize your business’s use of our service by determining exactly how many users you want to have access. You can arrange user access to your files for specific amounts of time if you’re working with contractors or temporary staff, letting them access the important files while they need them, and then easily removing them once the project is complete.
But what we want to know is what YOU want from your file sharing service. We’ve told you what our values are; what are yours? Contact the IT Secure team at (603) 668-7733 or email@example.com today to book a complimentary no-obligation assessment of your business’ IT systems. Trust us: with our team, you’ll never have been more secure.