Picture this: You’re working away in the office, getting ready for an important phone call. Suddenly, the lights go out. The backup lights turn on, and you find out that the whole block has lost power – seems like there’s some construction up the street that’s cut a power line. Your phones are dead. Anyone else would be scrambling to find the phone number for the client and a cellphone they can make a call out on, but not you. You can just turn on your laptop, relax, and wait for the phone call to get through without having to do anything.
How’s something like that possible, you ask?
It’s simple – VoIP. Voice over Internet Protocol is a phone system that uses a cloud-based Internet connection to operate. For a situation like this one, your VoIP phones can automatically switch over to dialling in to your cellphone and not the office line – all using the same phone number and systems.
That sounds great right, but it’s got to cost an arm and a leg for a sophisticated phone solution like that. Right?
IT Secure provides a VoIP business phone network that’s easily customizable, reliable, flexible, and accessible from any device that can access the Internet.
All of that, AND it comes at a fraction of the cost of a traditional business phone system. It sounds too good to be true, but trust us – VoIP is the way of the future when it comes to business telephones. Stay connected and cut down your monthly bill: call us today at (603) 668-7733 to find out how.
Because VoIP phones use the Internet, they actually cost quite a good deal less than traditional lines. The cost is easily spread out among the users of the network, and so the savings get passed on to you. There’s also a lot more versatility from VoIP, and that’s nothing to sneeze at either:
- Convenience: Your VoIP phone network is accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection. Use the same phone lines at the office, at home, on the go with a mobile device, wherever.
- Affordability: We provide your VoIP phone network for a flat-rate monthly fee. No hidden costs on your bill, no potential add-ons that you weren’t expecting: Just the services you want at a price that could potentially cut your monthly bill in half.
- Adaptability: VoIP solutions are easily scaled to the needs of your business. How many extensions do you need? What services do you want? Pay for those and nothing more!
- Security: If we host your VoIP solution from the cloud, your network won’t be confined to a system directly in your office. That means if anything ever happens to your onsite equipment, your phone system is still safely operating from an offsite data center without any interruptions.
- Reliability: Our VoIP systems are monitored 24/7 to ensure they stay online so you never have to worry about unexpected downtime.
- Ease of Use: You might worry that VoIP phones will be a lot more complicated than your current phone system. We keep the interfaces user-friendly and help you with installation and training to get the most out of them.
- Advanced Features: VoIP phones let you access business class features normally unavailable on traditional phone networks for smaller businesses, such as:
- PBX (Private branch exchange) capabilities
- Conference calling
- Automated phone attendants
- Desk-to-desk calling
- And more
But what we want to know is what YOU want from your phone system. We’ve told you what our values are; what are yours? Contact the IT Secure team at (603) 668-7733 or email@example.com today to book a complimentary no-obligation assessment of your business’ IT systems. Trust us: with our team, you’ll never have been more secure.