We’re happy to be able to answer this question for business owners who want more advanced and reliable IP phone technology connecting them to the outside world. We offer business phone solutions in Manchester, New Hampshire as well as Nashua, Concord and Amherst NH, and we guarantee our customers reliable business telephone service designed for clear voice and data replication.
From VoIP phone systems to PBX systems and more kinds of IT-networked business phone systems – IT Secure has all you’ll need for installation, set-up, and support for your company phone systems!
Why Should I Invest in VoIP or Cloud Phone Systems?
There are many reasons to use VoIP business phone systems (a.k.a. Cloud phone systems). Our clients love the savings associated with VoIP (Voice-Over Internet Protocol) phone set-ups that simply use your IP address to send a voice line out over your internet connection.
They also love the ease-of-use and security associated with using VoIP phone systems and hosted PBX business phone networks.
Key advantages you get with our VoIP business telephone services include:
- Convenience — Your VoIP phone network is accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Cost-effectiveness — We provide your VoIP phone system for a flat-rate monthly fee.
- Adaptability – Your VoIP solutions are entirely scalable to your business needs.
- Security — Our hosted cloud VoIP service, doesn’t confine your network to an office-based system.
- Reliability – 24/7 monitoring makes sure you always get a line through.
- User-friendliness – We ensure all your voice interfaces are optimally user-friendly!
What are some of the Advanced Features of using VoIP phones?
For one, they let you access business-class features generally unavailable on traditional (a.k.a. analog, or legacy) phone networks for smaller businesses, such as:
- PBX (Private branch exchange) capabilities
- Conference calling
- Automated phone attendants
- Desk-to-desk calling
- Music-on-hold, and more.
What Some Other Advantages of Using an IP Phone System
And, if that isn’t enough to convince you to go with an IP phone system, here are the 7 Advantages of Using a VoIP Phone System:
- VoIP Is Easier to Install, Configure, and Maintain than Analog Systems.
- VoIP Scales Up or Down Very Easily.
- Employees’ Phone Numbers Follow Them Wherever They Go.
- A Range of Call Features Is Supported.
- Older Technology Like Fax Is Supported.
- Hosted VoIP Saves Businesses Money (Like e-mail saves on stamps!).
- VoIP Integrates Easily with Other Business Systems.
Can You Help Me with a Winning Business Telephone Solution?
You bet we can! Tell us what you want in a business phone system, and we’ll take care of it. We can custom-design any business phone configuration for your office, and in short turnaround time.
Contact the IT Secure team at (603) 668-7733 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to book a complimentary, no-obligation assessment of your business’ IT systems and phone network – and get the NH business telephone service you truly deserve!