Surprise: It seems like a normal day at the office, and then something unexpected happens. Maybe the lights suddenly go out, rendering your tech useless – Or maybe the sprinkler system suddenly goes off, and now your computers are soaked – Or it could even be that someone just accidentally deleted an important file. Whatever it was, now you’re scrambling to recover, and the longer it takes, the more your business suffers.
Will your business be ready if an information technology disaster strikes? Disaster preparation means doing more than just setting aside funds for computer repair. Imagine being unable to access your important files, barred from your email or the Internet, and having no phone lines for when your customers are trying to reach you. The more time lost to a data emergency, the harder it is to recover. As a result, time is wasted, and productivity suffers.
Luckily, IT Secure can help. We’re masters of Intelligent Business Continuity, and we understand how important it is to safeguard your business. We offer comprehensive Business Continuity Consulting that’s easy to follow and focused on YOUR unique needs. Ready to rest easy knowing nothing will keep you separated from your IT again? Call us at (603) 668-7733 today to get a free assessment of your disaster preparedness.
When you partner with IT Secure, we ensure to follow these steps to help you be fully prepared for anything that might affect your business continuity:
Plan for any level of disaster and make sure everyone knows how to react appropriately.
- We work with you to make an easy to follow plan for everyone in your business, right from the C-level executives down to each member of your staff.
- We’ll make sure everyone knows their part in a Disaster Recovery plan, and that the instructions are in plain English so there’s no confusion about how to react.
- That means planning not only for the big events, but also the every-day problems too! While major natural disasters like tornadoes or floods are devastating, your business is far more likely to suffer from little every-day problems, like a spilled can of soda on a server, or someone accidentally deleting a vital file. We include appropriate planning and reactions for any level of disaster, big or small.
Follow our 3-2-1 Disaster Recovery strategy.
- The most vital part of our Business Continuity Strategy is our 3-2-1 IT disaster recovery and backup process – THREE copies of your data, stored in TWO places, with ONE in a data center.
- That means you get multiple layers of security when it comes to your backups, and we don’t just backup documents and other files: we take copies of all your systems so you can restore anything with speed and ease and keep working at the most crucial of times.
- Restoring from our imaged backups means you not only get your files back, but you also get all the programs you use and the important settings, so it’s like nothing was lost at all.
- And if for any reason you can’t use your equipment in your office, it’s easy to access your backups via our cloud-based data center, so you can use a virtual system from your home computer, on a laptop, or even on a PC in a temporary location.
Don’t just trust in the process. Talk about it and test it!
- Sometimes a backup process won’t work correctly – errors happen. That’s why it’s vital to regularly test your backups to make sure they worked correctly and that your information is easily recovered.
- To make sure everyone knows what they’re doing, and to prove that your recover plan works, we’ll also help you run a mock recovery at least once a year. We’ll actually use your backups to do a system recovery so you can see how it works, what everyone needs to do to make the plan work, and if there are any challenges to be faced.
- Plus we’ll be prepared to make changes to your Business Continuity Strategy as times change, so you’re always prepared for any future possibility. It’s not a stagnant process – staying secure means constant vigilance.
But what we want to know is what YOU want from your Business Continuity Consulting. We’ve told you what our values are; what are yours? Contact the IT Secure team at (603) 668-7733 or firstname.lastname@example.org today to book a complimentary no-obligation assessment of your business continuity. Trust us: with our team, you’ll never have been more secure.